[TUHS] NetBSD 0.8

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 01:26:07 AEST 2010

I was reading something along those lines too, but the 0.9 that I've been
able to locate doesn't include any vax directory under the kernel arch...
I'm sure it's in CVS though as it didn't sound mainline support.........

Sorry I forget where I was even reading that from, I think it was the
wayback machine's versions of the NetBSD webpage.