[TUHS] NetBSD 0.8

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Dec 3 04:46:36 AEST 2010

Well, in my case I know, since I ran NetBSD 0.9 on a VAX... :-)
And a 11/750 at that.

But my hazy memory seems to tell me that the port didn't start working
until some time into 0.9. Looking at the archives, the merging of the
VAX code seems to have been at the 1.0 timeframe. Hmm, my bad... You
will not be able to pull 0.9 out from CVS then.

You might want to try talking to ragge, but I suspect he might not have
any code laying around from the 0.9 timeframe either...

	Johnny