[pups] PUPS Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2

Kevin Phair kevin.phair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:41:35 AEST 2010

Hi,

A big thanks to all who replied to my request for takers for the old
PDP-11 systems I have. I'm afraid I haven't been able to respond to
everyone yet as there's been a lot going on but I appreciate the
enlightenment on some of the aspects of the machines.

To be honest I really know very little about the PDP-11 and I had
hoped to learn more though these, so my MicroVAX II was a best guess
based on trying to match the hardware up to images on the web.

I will try and get back to all who expressed an interest with more
detailed information on the configuration and better pictures.

--
Regards,

Kevin Phair