[TUHS] New Unix Tree website

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Mon Mar 1 14:57:16 AEST 2010

On Monday,  1 March 2010 at 14:37:56 +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> All, I've spent a bit of time re-writing my "Unix Tree" website, where
> you can browse the source code trees and compare related files. The
> file comparison now uses colour to show similar lines.

Great stuff!

> Have a look and see what you think. I would gladly accept
> suggestions on better or more accurate descriptions for each of the
> releases, also checking of dates and other information.

I'm interested to see that you've put nsys in as the Fourth Edition,
and that the timestamps are 1973-8-31.  I've had this code on my
machine for years (almost certainly from you), but I thought it was
the Third Edition, and the time stamps are 1973-1-22.  Have you found
reason to change the timestamps and the version?

Greg
--
Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.
This message is digitally signed.  If your Microsoft MUA reports