[TUHS] TCP/IP on a System III?

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 00:08:31 AEST 2010

I was looking down this road for Xenix as a matter of fact, and looking
through some old news groups they all mention to use the free KA9Q stuff...

http://www.ka9q.net/code/ka9qnos/

<http://www.ka9q.net/code/ka9qnos/>I haven't even begun to look at what
needs to be done.....  But it's my understanding it's all done in user
space.