[TUHS] E-mail address for Dick Haight?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sun Dec 11 10:25:54 AEST 2011

All, would anybody have an e-mail address for Dick Haight? I am still
trying to narrow done the date when pipes were added to Unix, so far
between June 72 and January 73. I have this quote from Dick:

     "I happened to have been visiting the research crew the
     day they implemented pipes. It was clear to everyone
     practically minutes after the system came up with pipes
     working that it was a wonderful thing. Nobody would ever go
     back and give that up if they could help it."

so he might be able to provide a smaller date range than what I have
at present.

Cheers,
	Warren