[TUHS] Command line post-arguments with #!

Random832 random832 at fastmail.us
Tue Dec 13 13:08:20 AEST 2011

On 12/12/2011 3:13 AM, Jonathan Gevaryahu wrote:
> comments-translated-to-russian version

Speaking of DEMOS, I was browsing through that a while back (when it was
first posted here; I forgot to post about it at the time) and saw a
feature that doesn't seem to have existed anywhere else that I could
find - placing interpreter arguments after the command line arguments of
a script.

I.e. something like "#!/bin/foo bar $* baz". Has any American unix had
this? Some these days won't even allow multiple arguments at all.

I don't know Russian - it'd be interesting to see what else was
unique/new in DEMOS.