[TUHS] speak.c, or sometimes the bits are under your nose

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:11:15 AEST 2011

A bit more recovered from the dennis_v6 tape:
speak.v (I believe in its entirety, so the speak program is probably
usable now! The file Doug sent me helped quite a bit here, as the order
isn't only alphabetical which was throwing me off)
vs.c (this exists in the v5 archive
(http://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=V5/usr/sys/dmr/vs.c) but
the version here has ~2 lines different; the 'vsmap' character array
only exists in the v5 one, here it is embedded in the code as a string,
hence may be slightly older?)

Note both of these files violated the 'all sectors appear in reverse
order' "rule" and each had one sector which appeared 'out of pattern'.

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu AKA Lord Nightmare
jgevaryahu at gmail.com
jgevaryahu at hotmail.com