[pups] Archive access

Matthias Bruestle m at mbsks.franken.de
Wed Jul 13 09:35:25 AEST 2011

Mahlzeit,

some years after losing my MO drive and unable to access my
PUPS copy I would like to redownload it before it perhaps
vanishes. I have forgotten my access data. I believe it was
with rsync. And with all the borken links on the website and
the time going by I am not sure what the current status is.
Is Warren still here? His last posting was from April last year.

Mahlzeit,
Matthias

--
kitty mea felis duodeviginti annos nata requiescat in pace.
laeta gaudiumque meum erat. desiderio eius angor.