[TUHS] dwb picasso

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at att.net
Sun May 29 13:37:11 AEST 2011

Hello!
It must have been my believing in things that most people don't want to
believe are a certainty, because the site is now up. I've downloaded them.
Both your patch and the package.

Now what do I do next with the patch? Extract it and apply it to the source
code? And then follow the usual steps for building stuff on Cygwin I should
imagine.(?)

---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at att.net
“This signature is not the same one. Move along! Move along!”

On