[TUHS] hello, world

Cyrille Lefevre cyrille.lefevre-lists at laposte.net
Wed Jan 4 13:37:35 AEST 2012

Le 27/12/2011 07:11, Adam a écrit :
>> Yes, a good reminder on the power that programming brings us. A question
>> though: what command would "bring the system down"?
>
> Great read.
> Would just like to add that on some Unixes a simple command with no
> args will bring a system down - killall.

happy new year to everyone.

that rememer the day where I was looking on IRIX killall manual in a
window which say you could "killall some_process_by_name" and try it
on a... solaris server in another window. the answer was fast :
well, humm, where is my second window ?

PS : solaris killall doesn't take args %-/

Regards,

Cyrille Lefevre
mailto:Cyrille.Lefevre-lists at laposte.net