[TUHS] 10th Edition, 8th Edition

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sat Feb 2 16:58:31 AEST 2013

That would make sense. SysV is about twenty years old, and its status
as an ultra-holy reliquary of trade secrets and whatnot has been
severely dented by Sun's open-sourcing of Solaris.

If anyone knows who to contact at Attachmate, I'd say, go for the
full bag, of Research Unix and commercial Unix.

Wesley Parish