[TUHS] UUCP Maps

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Tue Aug 26 08:36:17 AEST 2014

Lyndon Nerenberg scripsit:

> Then we should see about getting them to Warren for the archives.
> They are a part of "internet" history that should never be lost. (Along
> with the code for pathalias.)

Pathalias is distributed as part of Smail 3 in the pd/pathalias directory.
It is version 10 with a few changes.  Smail is currently available at
<ftp://ftp.planix.com/pub/Smail/smail-BETA.tar.gz>.  It was also in
Ubuntu up through 8.10 Intrepid, and as such should be available in
Ubuntu old release archives, probably accessible with some pain.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
Long-short-short, long-short-short / Dactyls in dimeter,
Verse form with choriambs / (Masculine rhyme):
One sentence (two stanzas) / Hexasyllabically
Challenges poets who / Don't have the time.     --robison who's at texas dot net