[TUHS] I swear! I rtfm'ed

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:44:25 AEST 2014

Mary, this is exactly what I needed -- good to go now; thank you!

As a side note: Man, what an intimidating can of braindamage I've opened! :)

thanks all!
jake

P.S. if anyone's bored enough, you can check out what we're up to at
https://github.com/srphtygr/dhb.  I'm trying to get my 11yo kid to spend a
little time programming rather than just playing video games when he's near
a computer.  He'a actually getting through this stuff and is honestly
interested when he understands it and sees it work -- and he even spotted a
bug before me this afternoon!  Feel free to raise issues, pull requests,
etc. if you like -- I'm putting him through the git committing and pair
programming paces, so outside interaction would be kinda fun :)

P.P.S.  We're actually using 2.11bsd after all..