[TUHS] Gnu/Stallman (was Bugs in V6 'dcheck')

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Mon Jun 2 13:18:13 AEST 2014

Warner Losh scripsit:

> “If you can’t say anything nice, say nothing at all."

And a Good Thing Too.  Public squabbling about trivia serves no one's
interest except the enemies'.

> They did decent clones of user land stuff,

Much less buggy and more Posix-compliant, I think you mean.

(The .sig below was chosen at random and in advance, but it's fitting.)

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
We are lost, lost.  No name, no business, no Precious, nothing.  Only empty.
Only hungry: yes, we are hungry.  A few little fishes, nassty bony little
fishes, for a poor creature, and they say death.  So wise they are; so just,
so very just.  --Gollum