[TUHS] Gnu/Stallman (was Bugs in V6 'dcheck')

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Tue Jun 3 04:52:00 AEST 2014

Warner Losh scripsit:

> Sounds a bit like imake-uberliteā€¦  Or should I not mention imake
> lest the love-fest for all things evil continue on it. :)

Not much like, because there is no configuration tool at all.
You just say "make PLATFORM=foo" and it includes Makefile.foo.
I've attached a couple of Makefile fragments to this email for
easy comparison.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
Principles.  You can't say A is made of B or vice versa.
All mass is interaction.  --Richard Feynman