[TUHS] UNIX magazines

Brian Walden tuhs at cuzuco.com
Fri Jun 13 15:07:01 AEST 2014

UNIX/WORLD started in 1984 and was renamed UnixWorld Magazine: Open
Systems Computing in 1991 and then UnixWorld's Open Computing in 1994
and it folded in 1995.

SunExpert started in 1989 was renamed to Server/Workstatsion Expert in
1999 and it folded in 2001.  I always enjoyed Mike OBrien's offbeat
"Ask Mr. Protocol"