[TUHS] 4.1BSD Networking

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Jun 17 00:28:41 AEST 2014

Hi Cory,

We can take this a off list if you like.   I warn you the DMR/DMC support
was for BSD was rudimentary, and most of us in the UNIX community did not
mess with it because we had non-DEC Ethernet controllers from that time.
 You might have more success seeing if we can dig up a simulation of the
Interlan or 3Com Unibus boards which were what may of used.

Clem