[TUHS] early cc variable and function names

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Fri Oct 17 13:54:36 AEST 2014

So I've been doing C programming since the early 80's and leading
people doing that for at least 20 years, huh, more like 25 years.

As much as I wish people did what you suggest, they don't.  And I
mean really good people, top 1%.

So I like the type_name style.

As with many things, I may like it but I don't always get it.

--
---