[TUHS] early cc variable and function names

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Oct 18 05:41:17 AEST 2014

Larry - AMEN.

The key is that in the old days it was much easier to glance and code and
know which struct or union was being examined.  Today, that context is lost
and I have to think more about what the type of the ptr is.   Yes the
>>compiler<< knows, but I as the random programmer reading the code later
do not.

Larry and my experiences with very, very good programmers is the same.

Clem