[TUHS] Scan of "Edition 0" manual

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Wed Dec 9 05:16:06 AEST 2015

Doug McIlroy scripsit:

> To port Jerry Saltzer's Runoff (presumably written in MAD)

Also the ancestor, by the way, of the various DEC runoff programs; I used
them a bit back in the day on the PDP-8 and -11.  Checking, I now see
that PDP-8 runoff was not a CUSP, but someone else's reimplementation
of RUNOFF-10, probably distributed by DECUS.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
But the next day there came no dawn, and the Grey Company passed on
into the darkness of the Storm of Mordor and were lost to mortal sight;
but the Dead followed them.          --"The Passing of the Grey Company"