[TUHS] References for Unix Papers/Publications?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Dec 30 19:27:30 AEST 2015

Someone off-list today asked about an annotated list of Unix papers which
might be good to add to the new wiki.

I've just uploaded my own short list of Unix papers, in BibTeX format, on
the wiki at:
http://wiki.tuhs.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=publications:wkt_reflist.bib

If you have your own list of references in whatever format, could you
upload them into the wiki also?

Once you have registered and have write permissions, go to:
Media manager -> publications -> Upload. Select your file and upload.

The dokuwiki can deal with references in BibTeX format, I just don't know how
to do it yet. Once I do, I'll decorate links to papers with a reference.

Cheers & thanks, Warren

P.S I just uploaded some of the BSTJ papers into
http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/Papers/BSTJ/