[TUHS] References for Unix Papers/Publications?

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:28:33 AEST 2015

On 12/30/15 3:27 AM, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Someone off-list today asked about an annotated list of Unix papers which
> might be good to add to the new wiki.
>
> I've just uploaded my own short list of Unix papers, in BibTeX format, on
> the wiki at:
> http://wiki.tuhs.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=publications:wkt_reflist.bib
>
> If you have your own list of references in whatever format, could you
> upload them into the wiki also?
>
> Once you have registered and have write permissions, go to:
> Media manager -> publications -> Upload. Select your file and upload.
>
> The dokuwiki can deal with references in BibTeX format, I just don't know how
> to do it yet. Once I do, I'll decorate links to papers with a reference.
>
> Cheers & thanks, Warren
>
> P.S I just uploaded some of the BSTJ papers into
> http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/Papers/BSTJ/
Warren,

Nelson Beebe's massive UNIX bibliography is exhaustive. Perhaps linking
to it would help folks looking for a definitive list:

http://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/bib/unix.bib

The site also has practically every UNIX related Journal's up to date
BIBTEX entries.

That said, it's not where one would look for a selection of titles with
annotations and I don't know if it's accessible by author, though I
expect it probably is.

You probably can't imagine the hours that I spent hunting down the BSTJ
papers in pdf form, thanks for adding them into the site!

Will