[TUHS] 2.9BSD on an actual rl02 - swap confusion

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:28:22 AEST 2015

Hi,
  I'm having trouble understanding how to get my swap configured.  Since
rl02s are so little, the MAKE file in /dev doesn't partition them into a,
b, c, etc.  However, when MAKE makes the /dev/rl0 device, it uses only 8500
of its 10000 blocks, so what would presumably be intended as swap space
does exist.  Swap is usually linked to the b partition, right?  So how do I
create this b partition on an rl02?  Or am I getting this horribly wrong?

thx
jake