[TUHS] 2.9 kernel compile

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:38:08 AEST 2015

..and here's another boot crash on the real machine:
Berkeley UNIX (Rev. 2.9.25) Sat Aug 11 17:56:41 EDT 2001
mem = 158720

CONFIGURE SYSTEM:
ra 0 csr 172150 vector 154 attached
xp ? csr 176700 vector 254 skipped:  No CSR
rl ? csr 174400 vector 160 didn't interrupt
dz ? csr 160110 vector 320 skipped:  No autoconfig routines
lp ? csr 177514 vector 200 skipped:  No autoconfig routines
ka6 = 2200
aps = 141572
pc = 50456 ps = 30250
__ovno = 7