[TUHS] Porting 2.11 BSD

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Sun Nov 22 11:36:30 AEST 2015

William Pechter <pechter at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found this for a Z8000 System III box.  It was an East German dual
> cpu Z80/Z8001 clone box running SysIII -- perhaps this may be of
> some help as a comparison.

And I also redid (disassembled objects, translated it back to C) nearly
all Kernel sources of the SYSIII (only lock.c is missing with file
locking features - I only disassembled it)

https://github.com/OlliL/P8000/tree/master/WEGA/src/uts

> Emulator
> http://www.knothusa.net/Home.php

Yes... he built the Emulator based on MAME back in 2008 with quite
some info from me - he used to work on a P8000 back in the 90s so
he felt for it building the Emulator.... ;)

> More P8000 info
> http://www.pofo.de/P8000/

> Z8000 docs
> http://www.pofo.de/P8000/  (there's some Zilog System 8000 Z8000