[TUHS] Questions regarding early Unix contributors

scj at yaccman.com scj at yaccman.com
Fri Sep 25 06:07:27 AEST 2015

Writers' Workbench was unusual enough (word processing was
very new in the outside world) that Lorinda and one of her co-authors were
interviewed on the Today show.  She was asked if the program would suggest
using Ms. instead of Miss (much under discussion at the time).  As I
recall, she ducked the question gracefully.