[TUHS] Questions regarding early Unix contributors

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Sep 25 06:16:58 AEST 2015

BTW:  If I can find one of my old CMU tapes and it is still readable - I
should have a version from before it was released in PWB or elsewhere.  I
know I >>had<< it in one of CMU EE directories but I do not have that
online these days.

BTW: Historical note, the reason the errors were in UPPER CASE was because
Ted was a MTS hacker and I was a TSS hacker before Unix and that's how MTS
and TSS signaled errors.

Clem