[TUHS] nm on Third Edition .o files?'

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Dec 21 04:44:59 AEST 2016

    > From: "Ron Natalie"

    > At some point .. and the ability to assign/pass structures got
    > supported, though I thought that was the compiler that came with V7.

That is my vague recollection too.

    > I'm still annoyed they didn't fix arrays when they fixed structs.

Which aspect? The ability to assign/pass/return arrays, or the funky way that
array naming worked (I'm trying to remember the details, I think it was
something to do with 'arrays' passed as arguments - it was actually a pointer
that was passed, but the declaration didn't have to say 'pointer').

	Noel