[TUHS] nm on Third Edition .o files?'

Ron Natalie ron at ronnatalie.com
Wed Dec 21 09:40:29 AEST 2016

I was referring to the fact that arrays sometimes are types and sometimes
dissolve into pointers to their first elements.    It's a kludgy concept.
Assignment of array objects or passing/returning them should have been
really implemented at the same time sturct passing/return/assignment was
done.
The fact that a function that appears to pass/take array arguments magically
converts to pointers is kludgy.