[TUHS] 14 new TUHS members

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Thu Dec 22 01:31:46 AEST 2016

You newcomers are in for a treat.  A bunch of the original Unix people
are here.  All sorts of gems get teased out.

I get that too "young" feeling, I was just a little too young to make
it to Bell Labs.  Not sure they would have let me in but if I had
been younger I would have fought hard to get in, those guys were my
inspiration.

--
---