[TUHS] Interactive C Environments

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sun Jul 3 08:01:45 AEST 2016

All, I've been asked by Wendell to forward this query about C
interpreters to the mailing list for him.

----- Forwarded message from Wendell P <wendellp at operamail.com> -----

I have a project at softwarepreservation.org to collect work done,
mostly in the 1970s and 80s, on C interpreters.

http://www.softwarepreservation.org/projects/interactive_c

One thing I'm trying to track down is Cin, the C interpreter in UNIX
v10. I found the man page online and the tutorial in v2 of the Saunders
book, but that's it. Can anyone help me to find files or docs?

BTW, if you have anything related to the other commercial systems
listed, I'd like to hear. I've found that in nearly all cases, the
original developers did not keep the files or papers.

Cheers,
Wendell

----- End forwarded message -----