[TUHS] Fwd: Interactive C Environments

Wendell P wendellp at operamail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:30:11 AEST 2016

Thanks for reminding me about that one, Clem. I think I even have
Darnell's book somewhere.

I haven't decided what to do about batch interpreters for C. They aren't
interactive but there is still some overlap of concerns. I'll probably
post a list of them somewhere. I also have Al Stevens' Quincy,
Przemyslaw Podsiadly's SeeR,  and Herb Schildt's from "Building your own
C interpreter."

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service