[TUHS] Non-US Unix Activities

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Sat Apr 8 21:13:48 AEST 2017

It is sort of weird how the most prolific stuff a generation later is all but gone. I guess compared to automobiles, minicomputers and workstations are pretty rare things to start with.

Although the loss of IP doesn't surprise me, I've been to too many places that have nothing surviving from their original products, even if they still sell support.  -If a company like Sega can lose all their art assets and source code, anyone can.