[TUHS] 4.3 Wisc file transfer

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Tue Apr 11 22:37:21 AEST 2017

Sorry for replying off the chain, but here is Apache 1.3.6 compiled for 4.3 UWisc.

It's strictly a "wow it linked" stage, and this is just my source tree that I've compiled in.  I did get it to serve an empty directory to me, so I know that much works.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsd42/files/Package%20Tapes/4.3%20BSD%20Uwisc/Apache-1.3.6.compiled.BSD-4.3.Uwisc.tap.bz2/download

It's been a busy day, but I'll try to get a webdav static compile.

If anyone is crazy enough to try it themselves, tell Apache you are running NeXTSTEP, (-DNEXT) as it's a 4.3BSD and seems to be close enough, with the exception that there is no shared libraries.