[TUHS] SYSVR2,3,4

Tom Manos tom.manos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:57:53 AEST 2017

Thanks for the replies!

I figured that like other lists I frequent, most here would be BSDish folk.
Glad to know there are others with commercial AT&T experience.

I know r2 has no networking and used UUCP extensively back when. I'll be
using it for local transfer along with Kermit.

My particular sickness requires me to run these operating systems on mostly
period hardware. My SVR4 runs on all period stuff except I use SCSI2SD for
the disk. Old disks are becoming hard to find and expensive, and I really
don't want to be playing with MFM or RLL anymore. I'll likely try to find
some kind of substitute. I know they are out there.

I think r3.2 supported SCSI, so I should be ok there.

Tom