[TUHS] origin of string.h and ctype.h

Steve Johnson scj at yaccman.com
Sun Aug 13 15:27:09 AEST 2017

A little Googling shows that the IF I mentioned was called the
"arithmetic IF".   There was also a Computed GOTO that branched to
one of N labels depending on the value of the expression.   And an
Assigned GOTO whose main use, as I remember, was to allow for error
recovery when a subroutine failed...

Steve