[TUHS] CSTR files

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Aug 28 01:11:53 AEST 2017

The original sources for troff are around, look at the Heirloom Unix
project.

I assume that you meant the sources for the CSTRs themselves. BWK
donated the sources for the troff tutorial and troff manual and I sent
them to Warren some time ago.  The original Bell Labs guys would have
to indicate if they have sources for any of the others.

Undoubtedly some of them could be reconstituted via OCR, but that's
a serious project. (Worth doing, IMHO, but still a serious project; I
don't have the cycles for anything like that...)

Arnold