[TUHS] CSTR files

Steve Simon steve at quintile.net
Mon Aug 28 01:48:31 AEST 2017

Hi,

i do have a tool for plan9 which attempts to convert html to troff source. this is not the standard plan9 tool but something of my own creation.

at one time some (maybe all) the cstr papers where available as html. if anyone can find copies in html i could try and reverse them.

fyi i even had a go at rfc2ms which works fairly well for some rfcs, it tries to generate a more troff-like doc than 66 lines per page, block caps for emphasis style used in rfcs. it works well for some docs but like many projects, is unfinished.

troff addicts are welcome to the code for both, but beware, the plan9ports toolkit will be needed for [lu]nix.

-Steve