[TUHS] how do I unsubscribe

Deborah Scherrer dscherrer at solar.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:55:39 AEST 2017

In the "good old days" of Unix, the community succeeded because we all
shared and treated each other with respect.  Each listened to the
other.  Sure, there were disagreements about technical issues, as well
there should have been, but they were rarely made personal. That's what
made that community great.  I liked those times, and loved the people in
them.   What happened to lose those aspects?   I don't think I want to
be part of the new community where egos seem to run rampant...

Deborah