[TUHS] how do I unsubscribe

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:21:48 AEST 2017

Hi Deborah,

I appreciate your comment. We need to be civil, especially in a world
where so little civility remains. We who celebrate the past do not want
our efforts to be diminished by our base demeanor. I do not think
leaving is the best option, however. Perhaps this could serve as a call
to our more honorable selves to step up and rethink our netiquette.
Stick it out and see if the dialog improves in tone after your putting
the community on notice. I think most folks on the list are reasonable
and honestly desirous of a positive community experience.

Regards,

Will

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF