[TUHS] [groff] [UTROFF] references, summary, index

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Thu Dec 7 11:17:06 AEST 2017

In email. We used to talk about how many nested >>> it made sense to
need in a conversation. fmt was usually cited as the arbiter, because
you had to give it args to get outside of its limits, which meant you
were staring down the barrel of 6-8 >>>>>>>> deep nests for a naieve
user.

I think, it even came up as a beer conversation of the rule-of-seven.

on FreeBSD, its around 64/65 by default. Also MacOSX. Thats a 10+ deep
nested conversation of he-said-she-said-they-said-we-all-said

mind you, we also argued about top posting. which I am doing. So there.

-G