[TUHS] THANK YOU for flavors! (fwd)

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Thu Dec 7 15:21:36 AEST 2017

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:01:51 +1100 (EST), Dave Horsfall wrote:
>
> Since we're being pedantic, note that this should be AEDT. EST is
> ambiguous, but in general refers to the east coast of the USA.

That appears to be how Alpine formats it (I certainly didn't write it)...
If it can be overridden then naturally I'm all ears.

>>> Serious question: is "FLAVOUR" accepted as an alias, or does the rest
>>> of the world have to put up with American spelling?
>
> Think of it as a keyword.  No national origin necessary.

Fair enough, I suppose.

> We really have better things to think of.

Indeed; in the meantime I see you finally fixed your DNS...  Yes, I 4xx
mail from servers with an improper chain, in the hope that they'll
eventually notice (it catches a lot of spammers).