[TUHS] how do I unsubscribe

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:24:51 AEST 2017

On 12/6/17 11:27 PM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
> So, I'm getting the impression, from the reactions about civility, etc, that
> people aren't disagreeing with the characterization of "rudeness" (which can
> only be meaning my posts). Can someone please point to text in my messages
> which they consider "rude"? Thanks.
>
> 	Noel

Noel,

Yikes! I admit to reacting to the content of Deborah's email comments
about how things used to be and on a general level without doing my due
diligence and checking into the specific conversation that sparked the
appeal. If the conversation she was referring to was your ARPAnet
clarification, and I fear it was, then was I ever out of line for
commenting about civility, and I'd like to set the record straight here.
I have since done my due diligence and read through the ARPAnet thread,
and your comments were direct, for sure, but not at all inappropriate
given the personal experience you have with this particular group and
the circumstances of the events in question. It would seem that my
sentiments while well-meaning ,and generally sound,  were mistakenly
motivated by what appears to have been a skewed understanding, and you
have my apologies for the unintended implications of my civility and
netiquette comments. I apologize.

Regards,

Will

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF