[TUHS] Mach for i386 / Mt Xinu or other

jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Wed Feb 22 19:00:46 AEST 2017

Yeah slices? A: b: c: d: e:?  But C: is the whole drive??? I had some really old BSD book that talks about needing 4 people to install a harddisk as they were so heavy, and talking about it’s massive ‘500MB’ capacity (Eagle drive on a VAX?) but it certainly didn’t fit in the DOS / OS/2 / Windows NT world.

And OS/2 was so much like MS-DOS needing to reboot and so clunky, while Windows NT let you partition at will, and even concatenating disks, or setting up software raid with absolute ease it made you wonder why it always was so difficult on anything else.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10