[TUHS] Sun NFS version 2.0

Josh Good pepe at naleco.com
Sun Feb 26 20:50:00 AEST 2017

On 2017 Feb 25, 06:57, Warren Toomey wrote:

> I eyeballed it against the 4.3BSD from UWisc that is in the archive already.
> It looks like the UWisc code is either a later version or a modified version
> of this NFSv2 code. Therefore, I think it's safe to put the original NFSv2
> code into the archive.
>
> It's at http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Distributions/Sun/
>
> I'll add it and the early networking code to the Unix Tree soon.
>
> Thanks Arthur!
> 	Warren

Hi, Warren.

Perhaps it's because of the ancient version of GnuPG that I am running,
but your PGP-signed message I'm replying to does not verify with your
public key you have published here: http://minnie.tuhs.org/warren.html

I get this output from my GnuPG install:
gpg: Signature made Fri Feb 24 21:57:31 2017 CET
gpg:                using RSA key 0xAC26979D28FF474E

I must be doing something wrong, I suppose.

--
Josh Good