[TUHS] Photo of some Unix greats

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Thu Jul 20 09:35:05 AEST 2017

It's a cool picture, thanks.  Brings back lots of memories and makes me
hate being younger than that crowd, would have loved to have been there.
I was just far enough along at that point to have a job sys admining some
of Clem's work products, 3 Masscomps.  Think I was a junior in college.

Great picture, good people.

--
---