[TUHS] Photo of some Unix greats

Erik E. Fair fair-tuhs at netbsd.org
Thu Jul 20 11:56:07 AEST 2017

I was there - that's me, taller than most of the crowd, straight, long-ish brown hair, moustache, left of centerline, toward the back. It's in the Wasatch mountains outside Salt Lake City, after the Summer USENIX conference was over with. I rode there with the U of MD crowd, including the late Mark Weiser, who had interesting advice on what academic degrees to pursue.

John Quarterman arranged for a belly dancer to give a performance to this crowd, to their ... befuddlement? bemusement?

I felt very privileged to be invited.

	Erik