[TUHS] 211bsd: kernel panic after a 'here document' in tcsh

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Jun 13 01:26:31 AEST 2017

Probably says that that once that most people that ran UNIX purchased the
FP option and did not run the simulated FP and those that did clearly
didn't use tcsh ;-)

Fred Brook's bug's curves really are amazing but are so true.  Some really
major bugs just take years to be discovered because no one ever looked and
when you do.  It can be like this one -- 'wow!'

Clem