[TUHS] Source code abundance?

Joerg Schilling schily at schily.net
Mon Mar 6 04:26:23 AEST 2017

Larry McVoy <lm at mcvoy.com> wrote:

> So once again this doesn't match my memory.  I'm done arguing with Joerg,
> just noting that I don't believe that his information is accurate.  It
> would be nice to get the real info from someone who was at Sun at the
> time.

This is a really strange way to deal with a different memory.

Given that Larry does not even mention what he has in his memory and as his
previous claims have only been partially verifyable, his mail must be seen as
non-helpful.

It however may help to mention that from my memory, Larry was no longer at Sun
when Sun bought the additional rights from Novell (which happened IIRC in late
1994).

Larry: please try to be constructive. If you believe I am wrong, explain where
and if you have different memory, give verifyable statements. My statements are
taken from statements from people who have been Sun employees during the time
in question and from one of the few SCO employees that survived the SCO story
up to xinuos.com.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg at schily.net                  (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin